The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Wash & Two Strand Twist Preperation




These three photos here is my hair pinned up with several bobby pins in the back for the lift I preferred. This look was after wearing my two strand twist out out all day like in the photo below this one. I didn't want to do anything extra to my hair so I sprayed a little "Organic Root Stimulator", Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray for shine & kept it moving. I love this hair style for night when I go out; which I was prepairing to do, you can either keep it simple as I did or add accessories.


Here was my hair earlier that day, just all out with a goody's stretchy head band I just untwist then finger comb into the fullness desired & use my ORS-Nourishing Sheen Spray for shine & B*A*M I'm out the door.



Now here is a photo of me with my twist out I just untwist my hair from my two strand twist & finger comb into an curly style & work it with cute hair accessories which I will blog on coming soon. To smooth my edges I use ORS Olive Oil Edge Control mainly & if I want a ponytail I will also use Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding. Below is how I create the look all together.




This is the two strand twist I was refering to all thanks to curlynikki.com I now don't need heat on my hair even in the winter as often. I create these twist with my hair damp from my water & leave in conditioner by Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner" that I put into a spray bottle also using my Organic Root Stimulator's "Lock & Twist gel" & for moisture I use the ORS Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion. Follow up with my Natural Coconut Oil when I retwist.





Here is the Gel I use for my two strand twist I purchased for 3.99 at my local beauty supply store. I just a little for each twist.






In no particular order!!!! I have to use a detangler after each wash this one is a detangler from Pantene, but I will be using Mane 'n Tail detangler for now on out I now detangle in four sections it's just easier. I use my ORS Replenishing Conditioner which is a deep conditioner & let this product sit in my hair for a couple hours with a plastic conditioning cap & I also put a towel over the cap for a deeper conditioning result.The witch hazel is for cleansing my scalp I simply finger part my hair & spray directly to the scalp all over.







These products are what I use to give my hair & scalp a complete cleanse I have my Tea Tree Naturals Shampoo, my Pantene Clarifying Shampoo , then my Neutrogena Anit-Residue Formula Shampoo. Now each one of these products help with lifting & washing away build-up & residue to the hair & scalp leaving your hair super clean.









The Creme of Nature "Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo & Mositure Extreme Conditioner" is what I use in the winter mainly to give me the moisture lost during the brutal weather months & that little brush-comb you see here is my shampoo-conditioner tool, I use this to massage my scalp & brush the product through my hair as I wash. I use Pantene in the summer so I'm gonna start using the Pantene"Curls" in the shampoo & conditioners to define my natural curl pattern. If the Pantene "Curls" doesn't work for me I will try the "Nature Fusion" but I really hope my first choice works out. When I was relaxed I would use my Pantene Relaxed & Nautral. I started changing up my shampoo-conditoner routine like a year or two ago just so my hair doesn't get too comfortable with one product because sometimes when that's the case the product looses it working ability. So since my hair manageability changes during the seasons I narrowed it down to changing my product routine to Creme of Nature for the winter & Pantene in the summer.













































These photos you see here is my hair with the ORS Replenishing Conditioner applied to my hair. I relax 1-3 hours with this product in my hair with my conditioning cap & towel.










































This here is my hair during detangling, I recently started detangling in 4 sections which is so much easier. I spray the detangler onto my hair while it's soaking wet then section into 4's & apply clips to hold it together. During this process I finger section little pieces of my hair & spray witch hazel to my scalp. & after this process is my two strand twist.
















The photo you see here is the hair that shed during my wash.

















Here is the hair I clipped out after my wash, it is all the relaxed ends I could find. Those ends looked so wierd with the curly locks cause you would see straggly ends which wasn't hott.


















Photo 2 of my straggly ends



















Now in the winter I have no shame to throw on my wig piece I have a thing for short hair right now but I gonna grow my natural hair as long as possible. So the short wigs for me is a great option because I love to change up my style on the regular. But the spring is coming in soon, so the wig piece had to go cause if it gets too hot out I will take my wig piece right off in pubic. So to save myself from that drama it's best to put them up for the spring/summer. Cheers ladies.



















No comments:

Post a Comment