The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Banana Clipped" for days old untwisted hair..


My banana clipped hair... I use this technique once I have worn my hair untwisted for a couple of days & the edges are looking frizzy & I just don't wanna retwist. So here you see one of many of my banana clips I use to hold my hair in place.

Here!!! you are looking at one of my favorite hair products for my edges the other product is Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Grooming Pomade. These products holds my edges in place with out any white buildup it goes on clear & dries in clear & so easy to work with.


View of the back



What I do is section off a hand full of my hair, sectioning it off to the front & the hair in the back I smooth into my banana clip then I take the hand full of hair sectioned from the front & bobby pin it back onto the banana clipped hair evenly in place. I style it this way because my natural hair is too thick to place all into the banana clip & besides it looks better in my opinon this way.



View of the front.





View of the side.























































In the photos featured I use my Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control brushed into my banana clip. This style takes 5mins to achieve add earrings & you're out the door. I just love it for the days I wake up & my twist out is looking flat. So this is one style I use in between retwisting.











No comments:

Post a Comment