The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Shampoo's & Conditioners/Hair Oils

For my scalp I use....a base of either Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil with 5-10 drop of Peppermint Oil depending on how many oz of based oil used......
My hair oil consist of.....a base of Virgin Coconut Oil with 5-10 drops of Lemon Oil just to add a clean scent. The drops of oil depends on how much base oil used.

My hair pomade features.....a base of Shea Butter, 1 tbs of Olive Oil, 5-10 drop of Lavender Oil (again depending on how much base oil used), 5 drops of Orange Oil ( just to add an citrus scent), 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, & 1tbs of Jojoba Oil. The container shown between the Olive Oil & Coconut Oil is my homemade finished product.






For this summer I just started using the Pantene curls line this product is okay nothing too special it's suppose to define your curls but for me I don't see much of a difference, but heeey I'm just gonna use it til I use it all maybe later I will see an result.





Also since the Pantene Curls isn't a must have for me I will switch off to the Organix products from time to time just to see what product I'm feeling more. These shampoos & conditioners smell great & I wanna try more collections from this line. & the great thing about these products is that they are Sulfate FREE is an blend of Organic Active Ingredients....so we'll see what comes out on top if there are any suggestions please feel free to comment




No comments:

Post a Comment