The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lip Action

Up The Amp-Lavender Violet (Amplified Creme) below

Rebel-Vivid Pinkish-Purple (Satin) & "O"-Purplish-Red with Golden Pearl (Frost) half & half


Pervette-Soft Pink with Violet Opalescent shimmer (Glaze) & Rebel-Vivid Pinkish-Purple (satin)



Odyssey-Spiked-Up Plum (frost)




Charismatic-Terracotta with Gold (Lustre) below is





Crosswire-Clean Pinky Orange (Creamsheen)






A bit messy but this one is Chock-Ful/a Brown Bronzy shade & "O"-Purplish-Red with Golden Pearl (Frost)








CB 96-Bright Pink-Orange with Pearl (frost)








Bing-Deep Purple Plum Mattene








Recently I've been into the lipsticks oppose to the lipglosses mainly because the lipstick show the color up more I have full lips & I jsut love COLOR COLOR COLOR. I am dark skin but for some reason love bright colors I wear the lipstick alone or change the shade with a lipgloss. My main color choices are purple-plums, fushia, orange-corals & skin tones I try & collect as many of those colors as possible. So what you are seeing here are all MAC products because they have the best colors. To moisturize my lips I use Carmex lip balm all through the day & can't sleep with out it

2 comments:

  1. Dang love these colors!! Love your blog girl!

    pls check out our fashion/celebrity gossip blog:)
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks eternally fixated i will check you out now

    ReplyDelete