The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hair Fazes


This is the Magazine I pose for in 2008

This is me Stylist business card watch my work it


This is my page in the magazine my hair was relaxed back then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jwdwLG6zA check me out at this link to see more hair fazes on YOUTUBE



This photo here are my natural curl patterns but I used the relaxer to tame my tresses better




Here is my hair 90% natural I just washed my hair today & there it is ....at this stage I haven't had a relaxer for over a year just the ends of my hair have the chemicals still in which I will be soon cutting off






Here I used my Beauties Factory 130 palette, MakeUp Forever feathered eyelashes, I'm wearing a black colored EVE short length wig top off with my Fafi MAC scarf

















I also love makeup I use MAC Cosmetics mostly


I use Creme of Nature in the winter to moisturize, Pantene products in the summer & for oils & pomades I use "Organic Root Stimulator" but I also make a natural pomade which contains "100% Coconut oil, Shea Butter", & a few drops of "100% peppermint, rosemary oil, or tea tree oil" & between the 3 oils I try to use one oil with the Coconut oil & Shea Butter











Well that's all for now until the next post.....peace & love....

No comments:

Post a Comment