The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Saturday, February 26, 2011

Whip My Twist Out

Today I untwisted my hair from a 7 day twist out cause it's time to wash but I will wear this style out today until that time. So to achieve this style is simple I just used my "Creme Of Nature/Argan Oil Gloss & Shine Polisher to moisturize cause my hair was looking a bit dry I guess from the (ORS)-"Organic Root Stimulator Lock & Twist Gel I used for my two strand twist out. & for my edges I used my (ORS) Olive Oil Edge Control then added a head band to pull my hair out of my face & i'm done
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment