The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Thursday, February 24, 2011

Makeup Forever / Whip Lash

I just wanna express my love for "Make Up For Ever" lashes so here's a couple of my favorites. I always like things that stand out from the rest & yes I wear these lashes out. I just apply my favorite color eye shadows & glue these lashes on with my DUO lash glue & I'm FIERCE. Now the lashes with the pink & white bow are the "Tres Vichy" Limited Edition which I do not have yet but I plan on buying 2-3 pairs very soon. I'm in Love with these lashes.
 Fashion Eyelashes 121

 Artistic Eyelashes 145
 Fashion Eyelashes 114
 Artistic Eyelashes 138

Artistic Eyelashes 116

No comments:

Post a Comment