The Devil Wears MAC

Makeup & Hair Diaries

MAKEUP, FASHION, & NATURAL HAIR DIARIES*********I Want to welcome you all to such an event which I would call Lifestyles of a Diva.























Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twisted Buns & Singles

Now these are the products I used on my loose two strand twist right below & for the Aphogee which is also in the spray bottle I added Aloe Vera Juice & just spray my hair then moisturize & use my lock & twist gel & this technique really locks in the twist.














Here is my 28 single two strand twist, 13 on the right side & 15 on the left side now I meant to only do 20 twist but hey it still turned out nice





This is my hair soon after I sprayed my Aphogee & Aloe Vera Juice mix







Along with the Aloe Vera Gel & Carrot Oil I used these products to the 4-5 two strand twist that's in the ponytail






Now this is what I used to smooth the pulled back sections & tie my hair down at night with my satin scarf & in the morning my hair was neat & had a natural sheen to it.




















































































This is a new protective style which I love also. Here I just part down the middle to create two lower ponytails which I applied 4-5 two strand twist in each ponytail & bobby pinned into buns














No comments:

Post a Comment